The White Lady is a specific kind of Multo, or ghost. Most multo tend to be family members who come back to certain relatives to take care of unfinished business but the White Lady is unique in that she doesn’t appear to only her relatives or even to specific people she knew when alive. Many sightings have reported her in empty buildings, near forests and on cliffs. However, she is most commonly reported seen along Balete Drive in Quezon City. She was a young lady who was raped and killed by two Japanese soldiers during WWII. While there haven’t been stories of the White Lady being a purposefully malicious being, she has been the reported as the cause of more than a few car accidents by drivers who look in their rearview mirror and see a young lady in the backseat wearing a white dress. Sure, some strange, unknown lady sitting in your backseat is bad enough but the White Lady is also said to have no face or a face covered in blood.
Found from this video titled “something crawling on the walls of the houses on Samara”
Alright so I’ve decided to do a ~master post~ of some of my favourite disturbing/creepy documentaries. Click the name to watch the documentary. Each description is taken from Wikipedia. Feel free to add to the list!
The Bridge - The Bridge is a 2006 British-American documentary film by Eric Steel that consists of the results of one year’s filming of theGolden Gate Bridge in 2004, which captured a number of suicides, and additional filming of family and friends of some of the identified people who had thrown themselves from the bridge.
Earthlings - Earthlings is a 2005 documentary film about humanity’s use of animals as pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and for scientific research.
The Killing of America - The Killing of America focuses on what the director feels is the decline of the United States. It features interviews from Ed Dorris, a retired sergeant of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, as well as Los Angeles County Coroner Thomas Noguchi. The documentary also shows several interviews with convicted killers such as Sirhan Sirhan as well as footage of murders and news broadcasts.
Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple - Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple, is a 2006 documentary film made by Firelight Media, produced and directed by Stanley Nelson. The documentary reveals new footage of the incidents surrounding the Peoples Temple and its leader Jim Joneswho led over 900 members of his religious group to a settlement in Guyana called Jonestown, where he orchestrated a mass suicide with poisoned Flavor Aid, in 1978. It is in the form of a narrative with interviews with former Temple members, Jonestown survivors, and persons who knew Jones at various stages.
Aokigahara: Suicide Forest - The Aokigahara Forest is a lonely place to die. So dense is the vegetation at the foot of Japan’s Mount Fuji, it is all too easy to disappear among the evergreens and never be seen again.
Interview with a Cannibal - 30 years ago, a Japanese man named Issei Sagawa walked to the Bois de Boulogne, a park on the outskirts of Paris, carrying two suitcases. The contents of those suitcases, to the lament of a nearby jogger, was the dismembered body of a fellow student – a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt, whom Sagawa had shot three days prior and had spent the days since eating various parts of her body.
Child of Rage -Child of Rage is a CBS Television movie made in 1992 starring Ashley Peldon and Mel Harris. The film is based on the true story of Beth Thomas, who suffered from reactive attachment disorder as a result of being sexually abused as a child. The film was shot in Vancouver, British Columbia, with classroom scenes being filmed at Mary Hill Elementary School.
Cropsey - Cropsey is a 2009 American documentary film written and directed by Joshua Zeman and Barbara Brancaccio. The film initially begins as an examination of “Cropsey,” a boogeyman-like figure from New York urban legend, before segueing into the story of Andre Rand, a convicted child kidnapper from Staten Island.
Shoah - Shoah is a 1985 French documentary film directed by Claude Lanzmann about the Holocaust. The film primarily consists of his interviews and visits to Holocaust sites across Poland, including three extermination camps. It presents testimonies by selected survivors, witnesses, and German perpetrators, often secretly recorded using hidden cameras.
The Act of Killing - The Act of Killing is a documentary which challenges former Indonesian death-squad leaders to re-enact their mass-killings in whichever cinematic genres they wish, including classic Hollywood crime scenarios and lavish musical numbers.
Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer - Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer is a 2003 feature-length documentary film about Aileen Wuornos, made by Nick Broomfieldas a follow-up to his 1992 film Aileen Wuornos: The Selling of a Serial Killer. The film focuses on Wuornos’ declining mental state and the questionable judgment to execute her despite her being of unsound mind.
Deliver Us from Evil - Deliver Us from Evil is a 2006 American documentary film directed by Amy J. Berg which tells the true story of Catholic priest Oliver O’Grady, who admitted to having molested and raped approximately 25 children in Northern California between the late 1970s and early 1990s.
"A Texas family has fled their home after finding some.. unnerving things in their daily family videos. The videos were being uploaded to YouTube and subscribers were pointing out a being or creature in almost every single family video. These are just two screenshots of the creepiest sightings, out of the many videos. The family has been blurred to protect their privacy."
THE WYOMING INCIDENT
The Wyoming Incident (or The Wyoming Hijacking) is a lesser known case of television broadcast hacking. A hacker managed to interrupt broadcasts from a local programming channel and aired his/her own video.
The video contained numerous clips of disembodied, human heads showing various emotions and “poses.” and contained a couple of messages some of which are displayed here.
The video had effects on the viewers.
Complaints included vomiting, hallucinations, headaches, etc. Specialists have determined that the cause were frequencies played regularly throughout the broadcast.
In this clip, the frequency being played is somewhere between 17 and 19 hz. This range of frequency, when played for long periods of time, causes the eyes to subtly vibrate, sometimes inducing visual hallucinations.
You can watch the video (if you dare) here: X
As said in the description the video:These videos were part of an “alternate-reality game” created by the folks at SomethingAwful, and they were about a fictional television broadcast signal hijacking akin to the real Max Headroom Pirating Incident in 1987.
- MOST HORRIFIC EVP EVER RECORDED: In January 2007, the Central New York Ghost Hunters investigated an old hotel in upstate New York. According to them it was the most active ghost hunt. After they investigated the tape they discovered some startling material: the voices of men and women not present as well as a women being attack. There’s a lot more information, just click on the link and listen.
- AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS: It was designed to provide the listener with some understanding of what it might be like to experience auditory hallucinations. Content in this presentation is based on things clients told a mental health outreach worker.
- JONESTOWN DEATH TAPE: An audio recording made on November 18, 1978, at the Peoples Temple compound in Jonestown, Guyana immediately preceding and during the mass suicide and murder of over 900 members of the cult.
- THE INTERROGATION CHAMBER 3D AUDIO: A 3D audio is one in which it feels like it’s happening RIGHT in front of you. This is an audio recording that contains violent material of a rough interrogation.
- THE ORIGINAL NIGHT STALKER: The Original Night Stalker is the name given to an unidentified serial killer and rapist who murdered at least ten people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986. This is a recording on one of the victim’s answering machine.
- SOUNDS OF SPACE: Space maybe mostly empty but boy it creates some horrific sounds.
- MOCK ACTIVATION OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK: So this is what the end of the world sounds like
- THE BLOOP: A mysterious sound from the bottom of the deep ocean. Some say it was gigantic sea creature but scientists speculate it was a large iceberg scraping the ocean floor.
- OPERATION WANDERING SOUL: Also known as “Ghost Tape Number 10” was an audio mix the US military used for psychological operations in the Vietnam War against the North Vietnamese. It played deeply on the Vietnamese belief of ancestor worship, spirits and the afterlife.
- RED FOX SOUNDS: What did the fox say? Something I don’t want to hear in the middle of the night.
BONUS: This has been going around tumblr, but if you haven’t already, listen to the Spongebob Squarepants theme song slowed down by over 800%
Heaven’s Gate Suicide
Heaven’s Gate was a group of people that were led by Marshall Applewhite. It was a religious group that thought the Eart was about to be “recycled” and the only way to survive this was to leave ASAP. They decided to commit mass suicide. They believed if they committed mass suicide, they would be transported to a space-ship that was following the Hale-Bopp comet.
They also decided to wear the same brand of Nike Shoes (as seen in the pictures)
There is also WEBSITE that still updates and there is also someone that will answer your emails.
Woman with severe osteomalacia - Osteomalacia is the softening of the bones caused by defective bone mineralization secondary to inadequate amounts of available phosphorus and calcium, or because of overactive resorption of calcium from the bone as a result of hyperparathyroidism.
Page 1 of 100